- Chobham Adventure Farm’s Magical Christmas is a guided group experience with a maximum of 25 people per timeslot.
- You will be guided through the experience as a group however you will visit Santa as an individual family.
- The experience is a walking tour with limited seating areas.
- The majority of the experience is inside however please come dressed for the weather.
- Timeslots are 15 minutes apart, please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before your selected timeslot. We cannot guarantee participation if arrival is after the designated time.
- The experience will last approximately 2 – 2.5 hours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+ at all times, children must not be left unaccompanied at any time
- Adult only experiences are not permitted unless the adult is visiting with a carer. Each booking must include at least one full paying child.
- The experience is wheelchair accessible
- All visitors will receive a gift from Santa, child gifts are Build a bear which will be made with the elves and are yours to take home. Gifts from Santa are non-exchangeable and we are unable to give pre-purchased gifts.
- A professional photograph will be taken during your visit to Santa and will be available to purchase after the experience, please also feel free to take your own photos.
- Buggies are not permitted through the experience, buggies must be left at the buggy park by the entrance where an elf is permanently situated. Buggies can be collected on exit. Baby seats which can be carried will be permitted.
- Chobham Adventure Farm reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated, you will be ejected from the site, refunds will not be available.
- Please ensure you arrive on time, missed timeslots will be re-booked subject to availability.
Please see the website for full dates, timeslots and prices
Magical Christmas tickets also include entry to the adventure farm. Admittance to the adventure farm will be subject to normal opening hours, admittance before or after the normal opening hours will not be permitted. Please note should the indoor soft play be at full capacity there may be a wait, the outside areas will be open.
Visitors with disabilities may bring one carer at a reduced fee, please bring proof of your DLA/PIP payments within the last two years along with your Magical Christmas confirmation on the day of your visit, failure to provide details will result in additional payment.
Under 1 tickets
Off Peak – Under ones accompanying a full paying child may visit free of charge.
- Under ones visiting with adults only will require a ticket – see ticketing information for pricing.
- Please add all under ones tickets to your basket, relevant fees will be removed where applicable.
Peak – Under ones accompanying a full paying child may visit free of charge.
- Under ones tickets, when attending without a sibling, are unavailable during the peak times.
- Please note you may be asked for proof of date of birth for babies nearing their first birthday.
Adventure’s Pass Holder tickets
Pass holders receive 10% off Magical Christmas Tickets, please choose an Adventure’s pass holder ticket when booking online for each person who holds an adventure’s pass. Please note Adventure’s passes must be in date on the date of your visit to see Santa, Adventure’s Passes must be presented at the time of check in, forgotten or expired passes will be subject to additional fees.
For group bookings of 10 children or more, please contact the adventure farm direct for pricing information and information for visits for groups with disabilities.
Booking & Confirmation
- Bookings are via our online booking system only. Bookings cannot be taken onsite. Full payment required at the time of booking.
- Due to the popularity of the experience it is advisable to pre-book. Same day online bookings are not available
- On the day tickets will be subject to availability and are not guaranteed, on the day tickets can only be booked on site.
- Your confirmation will be emailed to the email address your provided within 48 hours. If you do not receive this, check your junk folder and/or call the team asap. Ensure you bring your confirmation with you on the day via printed or electronic copy.
- Admission will be permitted on production of a valid confirmation ticket. Your ticket may be invalidated if any art of it is removed, altered or defaced.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check the date and times of your booked tickets before arrival, please ensure you arrive 10 minutes before your timeslot.
- Visit dates are transferrable subject to availability. Should alternative dates not be available, refunds will not be given
- In the event of heavy snow or inclement weather conditions, please check the website and/or social media pages for closures or call the team on 01276 919 212. Refunds will only be given if the centre is inaccessible or closed to the public. Should this be the case you will be contacted by a member of the team upon re-opening
- All tickets purchased are non-refundable.
- Chobham Adventure Farm is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this site, including but not limited to damage and losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of another patron.
- Tickets are not to be used as any part of any marketing, sales or media promotion, whether commercial or non commercial, without the prior written consent of Chobham Adventure Farm.
- Chobham Adventure Farm reserves the right to change the itinerary and activities on offer without prior notice and all artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.